The Boston Celtics (9-6) will look to Jaylen Brown (fifth in the league scoring 27.3 points per game) when they attempt to hold off Zach LaVine (third in the NBA with 26.8 PPG) and the Chicago Bulls (7-9 on Monday, January 25, 2021 at United Center. The Celtics are road favorites in the matchup, which begins at 9:00 PM ET on NBCS-BOS. The over/under is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of January 25, 2021, 1:07 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Celtics vs Bulls Betting Odds
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook here and get the best bonuses available anywhere!
Injury Report as of January 25
Carsen Edwards: Out (Health protocols),
Romeo Langford: Out (Right wrist),
Jayson Tatum: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Payton Pritchard: Out (Knee)
Wendell Carter Jr.: Day To Day (Quad),
Adam Mokoka: Day To Day (Concussion)
|Spread Pick||Bulls (+8)|
|Prediction||Bulls 115, Celtics 113|
The data strongly suggests betting on the Bulls in this one. The model favors them while FanDuel has the Celtics favored and the difference between the two is 10.2 points.
Click here for today’s NBA betting picks from our team of experts.
Celtics Key Players
Celtics Player Props
- Brown’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 31.5, 5.2 lower than his season average of 36.7.
- Tristan Thompson’s rebounding prop total for the matchup is set at 9.5 boards, 1.0 rebound greater than his season average of 8.5.
- Jayson Tatum’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 3.5, equal to his season average of 3.5.
- Marcus Smart’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.3 steals lower than his season average of 1.8.
Bulls Key Players
|Wendell Carter Jr.||14||12.8||8.0||2.4||0.6||0.6||0.3|
|Otto Porter Jr.||13||12.5||6.8||1.9||0.7||0.1||1.8|
Bulls Player Props
- LaVine’s points prop total for the contest is set at 23.5, 3.3 points less than his season average of 26.8.
- Wendell Carter Jr.’s rebounding prop over/under for the contest is listed at 8.5 boards, 0.5 rebounds higher than his season average of 8.0.
- LaVine’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, 0.2 shots higher than his season average of 3.3.
- Tomas Satoransky’s steals prop total for the game is set at 0.5, 0.9 steals lower than his season average of 1.4.
- This season, the Celtics have a 47.4% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.4% lower than the 47.8% of shots the Bulls’ opponents have hit.
- Boston is 5-2 against the spread and 6-1 overall when it shoots better than 47.8% from the field.
- Chicago is 5-2 against the spread and 4-3 overall when allowing opponents to shoot better than 47.4% from the field.
- The Bulls are shooting 47.5% from the field, 1.1% higher than the 46.4% the Celtics’ opponents have shot this season.
- Chicago is 8-1 against the spread and 4-5 overall when it shoots higher than 46.4% from the field.
- This season, Boston has a 6-3 record against the spread and a 6-3 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot over 47.5% from the field.
- The Celtics shoot 37.6% from beyond the arc, 0.9% higher than the 36.7% the Bulls allow to opponents.
- Boston has a 7-3 record against the spread and an 8-2 record overall when the team makes more than 36.7% of its three-point shots.
- Chicago is 5-3 against the spread while putting up a 5-3 straight-up record when its opponents shoot above 37.6% from three-point range.
- The Bulls’ three-point shooting percentage this season (38%) is just two percentage points higher than opponents of the Celtics are averaging (36%).
- Chicago has a 7-2 ATS record and is 4-5 straight-up when the team hits more than 36% of its three-point attempts.
- Boston has a 7-3 ATS record and a 7-3 straight-up record this season when it connects on more than 38% of its three-point shots.
- The Celtics connect on 12.3 three-pointers per game this season, 1.3 fewer made shots on average than the 13.6 per game the Bulls allow.
- Chicago is 4-3 against the spread and 4-3 overall when it connects on more threes than its opponents, while Boston is 2-4 ATS and 3-3 straight up in games when it is out-shot from the three-point line.
- The Bulls make the eighth-most three-pointers in the league, while the Celtics allow the fourth-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Celtics vs Bulls Stat Rankings
|Celtics Rank||Celtics AVG||Bulls AVG||Bulls Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from