Jaylen Brown leads the Boston Celtics (8-6) into a matchup against the Cleveland Cavaliers (8-7) after putting up 42 points in a 122-110 loss to the 76ers. The Cavaliers are underdogs in the matchup on Sunday, January 24, 2021, which tips off at 7:00 PM ET on FS-OH. The over/under is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of January 24, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Celtics vs Cavaliers Betting Odds
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook here and get the best bonuses available anywhere!
Injury Report as of January 24
Romeo Langford: Out (Right wrist),
Aaron Nesmith: Day To Day (Back),
Jayson Tatum: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Payton Pritchard: Out (Knee)
Kevin Love: Out (Calf),
Matthew Dellavedova: Out (Concussion)
|Spread Pick||Cavaliers (+7)|
|Prediction||Celtics 111, Cavaliers 105|
The model favors the Celtics by 5.9 points, just 1.1 less than the 7-point spread set by FanDuel.
Click here for today’s NBA betting picks from our team of experts.
Celtics Key Players
Celtics Player Props
- Jayson Tatum’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 25.5, 1.4 points less than his season average of 26.9.
- Tristan Thompson’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 21.5, 5.8 higher than his season average of 15.7.
- Tatum’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, equal to his season average of 3.5.
- Robert Williams III’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 blocks higher than his season average of 1.4.
Cavaliers Key Players
Cavaliers Player Props
- Collin Sexton’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 22.5, 4.3 points less than his season average of 26.8.
- Darius Garland’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 18.5, 6.5 less than his season average of 25.0.
- Cedi Osman’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.8 shots less than his season average of 2.3.
- Larry Nance Jr.’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.9 steals less than his season average of 2.4.
- The Celtics are shooting 46.7% from the field this season, 0.8 percentage points higher than the 45.9% the Cavaliers allow to opponents.
- Boston has a 6-4 record against the spread and a 7-3 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 45.9% from the field.
- Cleveland is 5-3 against the spread and 5-3 overall when allowing opponents to shoot higher than 46.7% from the field.
- The Cavaliers have shot at a 45.3% clip from the field this season, 1.6 percentage points less than the 46.9% shooting opponents of the Celtics have averaged.
- Cleveland is 5-0 against the spread and 5-0 overall when it shoots higher than 46.9% from the field.
- When Boston’s opponents shoot higher than 45.3% from the field, it is 4-1 against the spread and 4-1 overall.
- The Celtics’ 36.8% three-point shooting percentage this season is just 1.9 percentage points lower than opponents of the Cavaliers have shot from deep (38.7%).
- Boston is 5-3 against the spread and 6-2 overall when it shoots better than 38.7% from distance.
- Cleveland is 8-2 against the spread and 8-2 overall when its opponents shoot higher than 36.8% from deep.
- The Cavaliers’ three-point shooting percentage this season (35.7%) is 0.7 percentage points lower than opponents of the Celtics are averaging (36.4%).
- Cleveland has a 5-2 ATS record and is 5-2 straight-up when the team makes more than 36.4% of its three-point attempts.
- Boston is 3-3 ATS and 3-3 overall in games it shoots over 35.7% from deep.
- The Celtics knock down 12.1 three-pointers per game this season, two more made shots on average than the 10.1 per game the Cavaliers allow.
- Boston is 5-2 against the spread and 5-2 overall when it connects on more threes than its opponents, while Cleveland is 5-6 ATS and 5-6 straight up in games when it is out-shot from the three-point line.
- The Celtics rank 20th in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Cavaliers allow the 23rd-fewest made threes in the league.
Celtics vs Cavaliers Stat Rankings
|Celtics Rank||Celtics AVG||Cavaliers AVG||Cavaliers Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from