It’s pretty obvious who the books will be rooting for early Sunday. That would be the Carolina Panthers. Dave Mason of BetOnline has the Bucs getting much of the public love at a 74% clip on the spread.
1:00 Action Report ($):
51% Lions -2.5 v FT
55% Browns -4.5 v Texans
52% Jags +13.5 @ GB
63% Eagles -4.5 @ Giants
74% Bucs -6 @ Panthers
Love have six 4:00 games.
— Dave Mason (@DaveMasonBOL) November 15, 2020
There was plenty of lopsided action on the totals as well.
Games with lopsided betting on totals @WilliamHillUS:
• 95% of money on over in Bucs-Panthers
• 93% of money on over in Eagles-Giants
• 89% of money on over in Bills-Cardinals
• 87% of money on over in Ravens-Patriots
• 84% of money on under in Bengals-Steelers
— David Payne Purdum (@DavidPurdum) November 15, 2020
Both the Bucs and Panthers entered their game with some key injuries. Tampa Bay came into this game following a wasted Saturday sitting on a runway.
– Dan Shapiro, Gambling911.com