The Brooklyn Nets (2-1) take on the Memphis Grizzlies (0-2) as favorites on Monday, December 28, 2020 at 7:30 PM ET on NBA TV. The point total is in the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of December 28, 2020, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Nets vs Grizzlies Betting Odds
Injury Report as of December 28
Nicolas Claxton: Out (Right knee)
Xavier Tillman: Out (Patellar Tendinitis),
Jontay Porter: Out (Knee),
Justise Winslow: Out (Hip),
Jaren Jackson Jr.: Out (Knee),
De’Anthony Melton: Out (Health protocols),
Killian Tillie: Out (Hamstring)
Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Nets Key Players
Grizzlies Key Players
|Jaren Jackson Jr.||57||17.4||4.6||1.4||0.7||1.6||2.5|
- Last season, the Nets had a 44.5% shooting percentage from the field, which was 0.5% lower than the 45% of shots the Grizzlies’ opponents knocked down.
- In games Brooklyn shot higher than 45% from the field, it went 24-14 against the spread and 23-15 overall.
- Memphis went 26-7 against the spread and 26-7 overall when allowing opponents to shoot higher than 44.5% from the field.
- The Grizzlies shot 46.8% from the field, two% higher than the 44.8% the Nets’ opponents shot last season.
- Memphis went 34-16-1 against the spread and 31-20 overall when it shot higher than 44.8% from the field.
- Last season, Brooklyn had a 28-21 record against the spread and a 26-23 straight up record when it allowed opponents to shoot above 46.8% from the field.
- The Nets shot 34.2% from deep last season, 2.3% lower than the 36.5% the Grizzlies allowed to opponents.
- Brooklyn went 18-13 against the spread and 20-11 overall when it shot better than 36.5% from distance.
- Memphis went 23-8-1 against the spread while putting up a 21-11 straight-up record when its opponents shot above 34.2% from beyond the arc.
- The Grizzlies shot 35% from beyond the arc last season. That’s only 0.5 percentage points lower than the Nets allowed their opponents to shot from deep (35.5%).
- Memphis went 27-10 ATS and 23-14 overall when the team made more than 35.5% of its three-point attempts.
- Brooklyn had a 25-12 ATS record and a 21-16 straight-up record in games last season it shot better than 35% from three-point range.
- The Nets made 13.2 three-pointers per game last season, 2.2 more makes per game than the Grizzlies gave up (11).
- When Brooklyn made more three-pointers than its opponents last season, it went 28-13 against the spread and 22-19 overall. When Memphis was out-shot from beyond the arc by its opponents, it was 18-28 ATS and 16-30 straight up.
- The Nets were the ninth-best three-point shooting team in the NBA last season, while the Grizzlies allowed the 23rd-fewest makes from deep.
Nets vs Grizzlies Stat Rankings
|Nets Rank||Nets AVG||Grizzlies AVG||Grizzlies Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from