The Denver Nuggets (5-5) are to build on a three-game road win streak when they visit the Brooklyn Nets (5-6) on Tuesday, January 12, 2021 at 7:30 PM ET. The over/under is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of January 12, 2021, 1:07 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Nuggets vs Nets Betting Odds
Injury Report as of January 12
Greg Whittington: Out (Left Knee),
Michael Porter Jr.: Out (Health and Safety Protocols)
Tyler Johnson: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Nicolas Claxton: Out (Right knee),
Spencer Dinwiddie: Out For Season (ACL),
Kyrie Irving: Out (Personal)
Click here for today’s NBA betting picks from our team of experts.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook here and get the best bonuses available anywhere!
Nuggets Key Players
Nuggets Player Props
- Nikola Jokic’s rebounding prop total for the matchup is listed at 9.5 boards, 1.8 rebounds lower than his season average of 11.3.
- Jamal Murray’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.1 shots greater than his season average of 2.4.
- Jokic’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals higher than his season average of 1.3.
Nets Key Players
Nets Player Props
- Kevin Durant’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 27.5, 1.8 points lower than his season average of 29.3.
- Jarrett Allen’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 22.5, 1.6 lower than his season average of 24.1.
- Kyrie Irving’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 1.2 shots lower than his season average of 3.7.
- Allen’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, equal to his season average of 1.5.
- This season, the Nuggets have a 49.4% shooting percentage from the field, which is 5.5% higher than the 43.9% of shots the Nets’ opponents have hit.
- In games Denver shoots higher than 43.9% from the field, it is 3-7 against the spread and 5-5 overall.
- Brooklyn has a 4-6 record against the spread and a 5-5 record overall when allowing its opponents to make more than 49.4% of their shots from the field.
- The Nets are shooting 47.8% from the field, 0.6% higher than the 47.2% the Nuggets’ opponents have shot this season.
- Brooklyn has compiled a 2-3 record against the spread and a 3-2 straight up record in games it shoots above 47.2% from the field.
- This season, Denver has a 2-3 record against the spread and a 4-1 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot over 47.8% from the field.
- The Nuggets shoot 37.3% from three-point range, 1.8% higher than the 35.5% the Nets allow to opponents.
- Denver is 3-3 against the spread and 4-2 overall when it shoots better than 35.5% from distance.
- Brooklyn is 4-3 against the spread while putting together a 4-3 straight-up record when its opponents shoot above 37.3% from three-point range.
- The Nets’ three-point shooting percentage this season (38.4%) is 0.4 percentage points higher than opponents of the Nuggets are averaging (38%).
- Brooklyn is 4-3 ATS and 5-2 overall when the team makes more than 38% of its three-point attempts.
- Denver is 2-4 ATS and 4-2 overall in games it shoots above 38.4% from deep.
- The Nuggets’ 12.5 made three-pointers per game this season is 1.5 fewer made shots on average than the 14 per game the Nets give up.
- When Brooklyn makes more threes than its opponents, it is 4-5 against the spread and 5-4 overall. When Denver is out-shot from beyond the arc by its opponents, it is 1-6 ATS and 2-5 straight up.
- The Nets make the sixth-most three-pointers in the league, while the Nuggets give up the 18th-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Nuggets vs Nets Stat Rankings
|Nuggets Rank||Nuggets AVG||Nets AVG||Nets Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from