Brandon Ingram leads the New Orleans Pelicans (5-10) into a matchup with the San Antonio Spurs (9-8) after scoring 30 points in a 120-110 loss to the Timberwolves. The Pelicans are favorites in the matchup on Monday, January 25, 2021, which tips at 9:00 PM ET on FS-NO. The over/under is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of January 25, 2021, 1:07 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Pelicans vs Spurs Betting Odds
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook here and get the best bonuses available anywhere!
Injury Report as of January 25
Derrick White: Out (Toe),
Drew Eubanks: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Quinndary Weatherspoon: Out (Knee)
|Spread Pick||Spurs (+2.5)|
|Prediction||Pelicans 111, Spurs 110|
The model and FanDuel both have the Pelicans taking home the win, but the model has them winning by slightly less (0.0 points). Lean towards taking the Spurs.
Click here for today’s NBA betting picks from our team of experts.
Pelicans Key Players
Pelicans Player Props
- Zion Williamson’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 21.5, 1.9 points less than his season average of 23.4.
- Steven Adams’ PRA prop total for the game is set at 21.5, 0.5 higher than his season average of 21.0.
- Lonzo Ball’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.4 shots higher than his season average of 2.1.
- Ingram’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 0.5, 0.4 blocks lower than his season average of 0.9.
Spurs Key Players
Spurs Player Props
- DeMar DeRozan’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 21.5, 1.4 points higher than his season average of 20.1.
- Keldon Johnson’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 12.5, 11.2 less than his season average of 23.7.
- Patty Mills’ three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.3 shots lower than his season average of 2.8.
- Jakob Poeltl’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.6 blocks higher than his season average of 0.9.
- The Pelicans are shooting 46.6% from the field this season, the same percentage the Spurs allow to opponents.
- New Orleans has a 4-5 record against the spread and a 3-6 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 46.6% from the field.
- San Antonio is 7-1 against the spread and 5-3 overall when allowing opponents to shoot better than 46.6% from the field.
- The Spurs are shooting 44.7% from the field, 0.9% lower than the 45.6% the Pelicans’ opponents have shot this season.
- San Antonio has compiled a 6-3 record against the spread and a 6-3 straight up record in games it shoots over 45.6% from the field.
- New Orleans is 3-4 against the spread and 4-3 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot above 44.7% from the field.
- The Pelicans are hitting 33.2% of their three-point shots this season, five% lower than the 38.2% the Spurs allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- New Orleans has put together a 2-2 record against the spread and a 2-2 straight-up record in games this season when the team knocks down more than 38.2% of its three-point attempts.
- San Antonio has put up a 3-0 against the spread while going 2-1 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot higher than 33.2% from deep.
- The Spurs are knocking down 36.5% of their shots from three-point range, which is only 1.6 percentage points fewer than the 38.1% the Pelicans’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- San Antonio is 7-3 ATS and 7-3 overall when the team makes more than 38.1% of its three-point attempts.
- New Orleans is 4-2 ATS and 5-1 overall in games it shoots over 36.5% from deep.
- The Pelicans’ 9.9 made three-pointers per game this season is 1.3 fewer made shots on average than the 11.2 per game the Spurs give up.
- When San Antonio makes more three-pointers than its opponents, it is 6-0 against the spread and 5-1 overall. When New Orleans is out-shot from deep by its opponents, it is 3-10 ATS and 3-10 straight up.
- The Spurs make the 25th-most three-pointers in the league, while the Pelicans allow the most makes from beyond the arc.
Pelicans vs Spurs Stat Rankings
|Pelicans Rank||Pelicans AVG||Spurs AVG||Spurs Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from