A game after he put up 31 points in a 130-126 loss to the Nuggets, Devin Booker leads the Phoenix Suns (8-6) at home against the Denver Nuggets (8-7) on Saturday, January 23, 2021. The Suns are in the matchup, which airs at 9:00 PM ET on FS-AZ. The matchup’s point total is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect data from William Hill sportsbook as of January 22, 2021, 8:25 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Suns vs Nuggets Betting Odds
Injury Report as of January 23
Damian Jones: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Dario Saric: Out (Health and Safety Protocols)
Greg Whittington: Out (Knee)
|Spread Pick||Suns (-1)|
|Total Pick||Over (218.5)|
|Prediction||Suns 113, Nuggets 108|
Our computers expect the same result as William Hill, but have the Suns winning by a considerably greater margin (5.0 points). Take the Suns.
In this game, the model projects a total (221.9 points) a little higher than the William Hill over/under (218.5 points).
Click here for today’s NBA betting picks from our team of experts.
Suns Key Players
Suns Player Props
- Booker’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 34.5, 4.0 higher than his season average of 30.5.
- Chris Paul’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 27.5, 1.1 higher than his season average of 26.4.
- Mikal Bridges’ three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 1.2 shots less than his season average of 2.7.
- Booker’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.5 steals less than his season average of 1.0.
Nuggets Key Players
|Michael Porter Jr.||5||17.0||6.6||1.8||1.0||1.2||2.4|
Nuggets Player Props
- Nikola Jokic’s assists prop total for the matchup is listed at 7.5 assists, 2.4 assists lower than his season average of 9.9.
- Michael Porter Jr.’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.1 shots greater than his season average of 2.4.
- Jokic’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.4 steals lower than his season average of 1.9.
- This season, the Suns have a 47.1% shooting percentage from the field, which is one% lower than the 48.1% of shots the Nuggets’ opponents have hit.
- Phoenix is 6-1 against the spread and 6-2 overall when it shoots higher than 48.1% from the field.
- Denver’s record is 6-1 against the spread and 6-1 overall when its opponents make more than 47.1% of their shots from the field.
- The Nuggets are shooting 48.2% from the field, 1.6% higher than the 46.6% the Suns’ opponents have shot this season.
- Denver has put together a 5-3 record against the spread and a 6-3 straight up record in games it shoots above 46.6% from the field.
- Phoenix is 7-3 against the spread and 7-3 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot over 48.2% from the field.
- The Suns shoot 36.3% from three-point range, 2.2% lower than the 38.5% the Nuggets allow to opponents.
- Phoenix is 5-1 against the spread and 5-2 overall when it shoots better than 38.5% from distance.
- Denver is 5-1 against the spread while putting together a 5-1 straight-up record when its opponents shoot over 36.3% from three-point distance.
- The Nuggets shoot 36.6% from beyond the arc this season. That’s just 1.1 percentage points higher than the Suns have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (35.5%).
- Denver is 4-4 ATS and 4-4 overall when the team makes more than 35.5% of its three-point attempts.
- Phoenix is 4-2 ATS and 4-3 overall in games it shoots above 36.6% from deep.
- The Suns’ 13.8 made three-pointers per game this season is 1.3 more made shots on average than the 12.5 per game the Nuggets give up.
- Phoenix is 7-3 against the spread and 7-4 overall when it connects on more three-pointers than its opponents, while Denver is 2-6 ATS and 3-6 straight up in games when it is out-shot from the three-point line.
- The Nuggets make the 18th-most three-pointers in the league, while the Suns give up the fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Suns vs Nuggets Stat Rankings
|Suns Rank||Suns AVG||Nuggets AVG||Nuggets Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from